one | BASTILLE   two | ALT-J   three | BON IVER   four | JOSH RECORD   five | THE KOOKS
   six | NEVER SHOUT NEVER   seven | THE 1975   eight | TOM ODELL

 
one | BEN HOWARD   two | BOY & BEAR  three | MATT CORBY   four | BERNHOFT  five | OF
 MONSTERS AND MEN   six | KODALINE  seven | THE CAREFUL ONES  eight | BONDAX


one | CHET FAKER   two | FLUME  three | RIZZLE KICKS   four | MUSE   five | RUDIMENTAL
   six | DISCLOSURE   seven | HAIM   eight | THE XX 

PORTUGUES | o inverno é aquela altura do ano, que gosto de ouvir musica mais depressiva, num bom sentido claro. musicas que me deem vontade de sair durante a noite, e caminhar sem caminho determinado. apenas seguindo passo a passo com as minhas all stars rasgadas e o cigarro acesso que se apagara sozinho. deitada na relva molhada com os phones nos ouvidos, tentando saber se a lua me vai visitar enquanto a procuro no céu. sentido a emoção que estas bandas me querem transmitir, aproveitando a boa qualidade musical. REPEAT, REPEAT .

ENGLISH | Winter is that time of year, I like to listen to music more depressing, in a good way of course. songs that give me the will to go out at night and walk no path determined. just following step by step with my torn all stars that lit cigarette had gone out alone. lying in wet grass with ear phones, trying to find out if the moon will visit me while looking at the sky. feeling the emotion that this bands want to show me, enjoying good quality music. REPEAT, REPEAT.
 


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário