PORTUGUES | ultimamente estas são as cores que têm consumido a minha alma. e eu fiz uma lista do que tenho visto que me tenha prendido a atenção , mesmo que tenha sido coisas básicas. dentro da musica, fotografia, moda e beleza tenho apontamentos que espero que gostem também.

ENGLISH | lately these are the colors that have consumed my soul. and I made a list of what I have seen I have held my attention, even if it was basic stuff.  music, photography, fashion and beauty have notes that I hope you like it too.


LIPSTICK | ysl rouge volupte in no.12   PALETTE | urban decay naked basics   SHIRT | choies   BACKPACK | zara   NAIL POLISH | chanel   CAMERA | pentax   PHONE | blackberry Porsche   WATCH | marc jacobs   HEELS | Givenchy   RINGS | zara   BRUSH | real techniques   NOTEBOOK | zara home   CD | beatles
 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário